"A person is never as quiet or unrestrained as they seem. Or as good, as bad, as vulnerable, as strong, or as sweet. We are thickly layered, page by page, behind simple covers. And love - it is not the book itself, but the binding. It can either rip us apart or hold us together."
Blind man with walking stick walking alone, he almost tripped over my foot, and i wondered if he knew where he was going.
I walked up to him
Me: Hi, do you need he- Him: NO NO NO. NO NEED! Me: o.O err.. okaaayyyy.
Eh. Lek ah uncle! U blind then i want to help you don't have interrupt me mid-sentence and reject like that kan! Biadab sia! I wasn't looking down on you or insulting you what. Was i taunting you sarcastically by singing Three Blind Mice in your face? I just wanted to help. Even if you had wanted to be independent, save the impoliteness ah sia. It could've been a "no thanks" or "it's ok i'm fine"; and i would've been totally cool with that. Cis. Darah up or what, man. Macam nak rembat je ngan walking stick dia tu. Or poke his already-blind eyes.
Now, I've heard of bodoh sombong, but I guess this one's a buta sombong case. Hai, manusia, manusia.